MINIMUM ORDER AND CURRENCY
- We have a $25.00 on line purchase minimum, if your purchase is less than $25.00 there is a $5.00 charge added to the shopping cart.
- All prices quoted in this shop are in Canadian Currency
For those that do not want to pay via PayPal, here is our
CASH, CHEQUE and MONEY ORDER POLICY
- The order will be shipped once we are in receipt of the money order.
- All cheques must clear before shipment which could take up to 4 weeks.
- We only ship to Canada.
- All shipping is done through Canada Post- Expedited Service, one of the quickest and certainly one of the most economical ways to go. The site automatically calculates the shipping cost by destination. Handling and insurance charges are included in the shipping charge.
- Extra charges may be incurred for remote areas serviced by AIR only. In these cases you will be notified of the extra charges that must be paid prior to shipping.
- We strive to ship all orders the same business day as receipt.
- Please call to arrange prior to ordering.
- The handling charge for carriers other than Canada Post is 4% of the total order with a $4.00 minimum and the order must be placed by phone or email. You must arrange with the carrier for pickup. You must notify us by phone at least one day in advance of a pickup with date and time frame.
- We require prior authorization as many items are not returnable for both Health and Safety reasons as we are sure you can all appreciate.
- You must request a return within 48 hours of receipt of the merchandise.
- We will not accept any product that has been in your possession for more than 2 days.
- When a return/refund is authorized, there will be a 15% restocking/administration fee, minimum $5.00. The restocking/administration fee will be deducted from the refund.
- The Client is responsible for all shipping costs. The return package must be insured and sent signature required for your protection.
- All refunds will be made via PayPal.
DAMAGED GOODS POLICY
- We require notification on the same day you sign for the package from Canada Post as we can not be held responsible for damage that occurs after receipt of goods.